Wednesday 14 May 2014

LEAH's Kitchen: Spaghetti Prawn Aglio Olio

Yummeh!

The only pasta that I can make it super spicy to satisfy my tastebuds. I was craving badly for aglio olio from #SPIZE simpang bedok since last Saturday however, my hubby was too tired to bring me to SPIZE since he was working the following day. All night, I kept drooling at videos of #aglioolio and on Monday, we went to #Pastamania to satisfy my cravings.

However, I wasn't satisfied. Period.

You know the feeling when something just doesn't satisfy you? You will keep thinking and thinking about it non-stop. And yes, it happened to me. Hence, I decided to whipped up my own aglio olio with the balance prawns I had in the freezer yesterday. And oh boy, I am glad I did that. I finally got my favourite #pasta down my hungry belly!

Spaghetti Prawn Aglio Olio (4 pax)
 
Ingredients:
15 x Garlic (chopped)
3 x Italian Parsley stalk (chopped)
8 x Chilli padi (sliced)
1 x tablespoon of grounded black pepper
500gm fresh prawns
1 x packet of Spaghetti
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt
 
 
Instructions:
1. Cook pasta according to packaging instructions. Drain water and put pasta aside.
2. Pour substantial amount of olive oil into frying pan. Cook garlic until fragrant
3. Pour in Chilli Padi, Black Pepper and Parsley and stir-fry.
4. Add in prawns and cook till prawn turns orange.
5. Add in pasta and stir-fry till the dish is mixed well.
6. Add salt to taste.
7. Using tongs, served pasta and garnish with parsley flakes.
 
My Healthy Rating:
This dish tends to be high with oil content (Aglio Olio simply meant Oil and Garlic). Fret not, I heard that olive oil is good for a human body. Hence, I rate this dish to be 3/5.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment